Until a few years ago, investing in Dubai meant having to face very high costs from all points of view… Today, a series of factors, both domestic and international, have contributed to make Dubai less unreachable in economic and financial terms, therefore rendering it even more attractive for numerous spheres of business activity.
Dubai therefore consolidates itself ever more as the queen of the Emirates and at the same time fulcrum for the world of business in the Middle East (be it based upon commerce, real estate or finance) and a highly magnetic destination for tourists coming from all over the world. The added value of competiveness makes it today even more attractive, if that is possible, for a large number of investors.
For some years now, highly able Italian professionals have been operating in the Arab Emirates and have recently matured a new project aimed at recruiting members among companies (Italian and non) interested in establishing their own sales representation outlet at Dubai. The offices available are located in one of the major development areas for business and tourism in Dubai. They have been constructed recently and offer top range comfort and services, thus guaranteeing an excellent costs/benefits rapport.
Becoming part of this pool of companies which are present in Dubai also means enjoying knowledge of the territory from which bidders come, thus guaranteeing the best prerequisites for the success of your investment project.
To learn more, write to email@example.com or call +39 333 2981229 or send a fax to +39 081 983425: you will discover that it is finally possible TO BE THERE, IN GLITTERING DUBAI, without having to spend a fortune!
Photograph provided courtesy of Daniel Cheong
- Fairs & Festivals
- Islamic Banking
- Real Estate
Tourism & Trade
- Saint Valentine’s at Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Christmas & New Year in Dubai
- Would you like to invest in Dubai?
- Valentine's Day in the Arab Emirates
- Book your next stay in the Emirates on Dubai Hotel Booking!
- Christmas & New Year holiday magic in the Arab Emirates
- Honeymooning in Dubai
- Commercial agreements of the United Arab Emirates
- Tourism, the unstoppable engine of the UAE economy
- Leisure tourism in the United Arab Emirates
- The United Arab Emirates and Business Tourism
- E-Business: the United Arab Emirates and their “E-Records”
- Economy in the United Arab Emirates
- And now the smaller Emirates follow the example of Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- The secret of the UAE economy