Come to a tour with a style, luxury, full with wonderful memories. Hope to see you soon on board one of our Air flights above the city. We have two types of Helicopter Tour around Dubai. All you need is to choose which one do you prefer to have your tour.
On your flight over the city, you will be taken to see the Marine project, this will cover a look at the Palms or what is called by some as the 8th wonder of the world, you will also have a look at the World Island, where the buyers can buy their own countries and their own continents as in real life.
During this trip it is so easy to see all the wonderful build up of what is considered the future of Dubai, or how Dubai will look in the early future, living the event today.
(* All sharing basis prices are based on the AS 350 B3 with capacity of 5 passengers / 450 kg and the AB 412 EP with capacity 10 passengers / 900 kg)
You should Know:
- All passengers are required to be at our helipad 45 minutes prior to their departure time and have valid IDs with them.
- If required we can provide return transfer at an extra charge, kindly refer to your travel agent.
- Helicopter Ride - 15 minutes only - Starting from Atlantis the Palm, Nasimi Beach Dubai – Cost per person 220 USD (around € 156.80 - AED 808.20)
- Helicopter Ride – 25 minutes only - Starting from Atlantis the Palm, Nasimi Beach Dubai – Cost per person 340 USD (around € 242.30 - AED 1,248.90)
Meeting Point: Atlantis Hotel
Duration: 15 or 25 minutes on sharing base
Available: 7 days a week; from 10.00 am to 17.00 pm
Visa Charge, Personal Expenses, Tips and Gratuities, Optional Activity Costs
To book Helicopter Rides please send:
- an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or an SMS to 0039 333 2981229
- If you wish to have an exclusive transfer this can be arranged at an extra cost.
- Guests must carry original passport
- 100% charge within 48 hours of departure or in case of no-show
- Tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs offered for reasons of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions or similar.
Photograph provided courtesy of Steve Rogers